The Center for Social Innovation (C4) is a woman-owned, mission-driven small business. C4 is a community of clinicians, social scientists, policy analysts, consumers and educators dedicated to using knowledge creatively to improve the lives of vulnerable populations. Through training and technical assistance, research and evaluation, and web-based communications, C4 applies knowledge of best practices in human service delivery to real world settings in the areas of housing and homelessness, behavioral health and recovery, trauma, and other issues our staff cares about deeply.
C4 is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. We actively encourage applicants from minority racial and ethnic backgrounds, as well as historically marginalized groups; this includes but is not limited to lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer, people who identify as transgender or non-binary, people living with disabilities or serious mental health conditions, and lived experiences of homelessness or recovery from substance use disorder. C4 is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer.
C4 is seeking a Behavioral Health Specialist to provide training and technical assistance that is tailored to assist states, counties, and other health systems officials; peer-run and recovery community organizations including SAMHSA grantees, peer specialists, recovery coaches and other peer providers; and others to promote the adoption of recovery supports. The Behavioral Health Specialist is a subject matter expert in mental health and substance use disorders with proven knowledge of service systems for treatment and recovery supports.
· Act as subject matter expert in order to develop and deliver technical assistance, training, and recommendations on best practices both in person, at workshops and conferences, and via telephone, email, webcast, and online meetings.
· Provide independently prepared documents for both internal and external meetings.
· Participate in business development efforts by leading proposals in concert with Leadership Team members, providing technical and writing assistance on proposals, and/or developing project concepts for proactive business development.
· Publish and/or present work at conferences and in peer-reviewed journals as a lead author.
· Graduate degree with at least 5 years’ or equivalent background with at least 10 years’ of demonstrated knowledge and experience in behavioral health including recovery support systems of care.
· Ability to conceptualize, analyze, and follow through with multiple, competing priorities.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to lead, facilitate, and participate in collaborative partnerships.
· Excellent computer skills and familiarity with PowerPoint and/or other presentation software.
Location: The Center for Social Innovation’s main office is in Needham, Massachusetts. We also have employees living across the U.S. Remote or Massachusetts-based applicants are welcome to apply. Preference will be given to those located in the New England Area.
Salary: The salary range is $55,800 to $84,000, which includes C4’s comprehensive benefits package (paid time off, health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, and 401K).
To apply, please send a cover letter, salary requirements, and resume with “Behavioral Health Specialist” in the subject line to Human Resources at email@example.com.
Paid time off, health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, and 401K.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements with "Behavioral Health Specialist" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.