District of Columbia
Are you passionate about helping nonprofits do more good in the world by providing them with the tools to make a greater impact? Do you have connections within the nonprofit community and a knack for problem-solving? If so, we’d love to talk to you about joining EveryAction. Check out the amazing team at EveryAction here.
As the EveryAction Sales Assistant, you will be based in our D.C. office and report to the Chief Revenue Officer or a member of our Sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting a team of 10+ Account Executives. Responsibilities include:
- Responding to requests for information from prospective and current clients
- Identify new clients using prospecting strategies
- Ability to draft proposals and client-facing content
- Assisting in preparation for product demonstrations
- Public speaking and regular networking
- Scheduling and organizing meetings
- Learning the ins and outs of our tools
- Truly passionate about helping nonprofits succeed
- 1-3 years of experience working for a nonprofit, nonprofit technology tools provider or nonprofit consulting firm
- An interest in working in nonprofit technology sales
- Demonstrated ability to manage numerous projects at once
- Strong work ethic and problem solving skills a must
- Demonstrated interest in networking and building your professional circle
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Detail oriented and goals driven
How To Apply: Use the link here, be sure to submit a resume and cover letter!
About NGP VAN:
We have been in the business of “doing good” by building cutting edge technology for two decades. We offer an integrated platform that combines the best digital, advocacy, fundraising and organizing tools available.
NGP VAN, the parent company of EveryAction, is a successful and growing company with room for career advancement and has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc. Magazine for 10 years, and one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in the DC area by both the Washington Business Journal and SmartCEO.
EveryAction believes a diverse, inclusive staff makes us a stronger company and better partner for our clients. We’re committed to hiring people of all races, ethnicities, ages, sex, genders, sexual orientation or gender identities, marital status, religions, and disabilities. Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
The position offers competitive base plus commission compensation and a strong benefits package including parental leave. This position is considered an entry level role with the ability to quickly advance. We pride ourselves on being an open-minded workplace; we have a fun and relaxed company culture, including blowing off steam on a softball field, enjoying periodic company retreats to warm places with beaches, and casual Friday every day.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply using the link provided.