Details: Commensurate with experience, plus full benefits package
4400 University Drive, MS 6D11
INTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment allowing them to acclimate to life on a US university campus and prepare for long-term academic success. Since 2006, INTO has launched partnerships to internationalize universities in the US, United Kingdom and Asia, including Oregon State University, University of South Florida, Colorado State University, Marshall University, George Mason University, Drew University, Saint Louis University, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, Washington State University, Suffolk University and Illinois State University.
INTO George Mason University is a joint venture between George Mason University and INTO North America. INTO Mason’s unique programs for international students provide tailored academic and English language instruction coupled with a highly supportive learning environment that supports adjustment to life in the U.S. and long-term academic success.
To assist INTO Mason’s Marketing and Recruitment Manager with the international student recruitment process, including lead generation, conversion, and developing key relationships both globally and in the local market.
Reports to Marketing and Recruitment Manager (MRM). Works closely with Marketing and Communication Coordinator (MCC) as well as with INTO IUP Global Recruitment Unit staff around the world.
The Assistant Recruitment Manager (ARM) plays an integral role on the INTO Mason Marketing and Recruitment team. This position is responsible for managing key aspects of the recruitment process for assigned recruitment regions including representing INTO George Mason University and George Mason University at educational fairs and agent visits, nurturing leads and strategic relationships, and contributing to and participating in marketing efforts designed to generate student enrollment. This position will require international travel during recruitment periods.
Recruitment team to convert leads to offer-holders and offer holders to confirmations, along with working collaboratively with the admissions team on special cases.
Key accountabilities and duties
This position is new, and duties and responsibilities will develop over time.
- Generate leads for qualified student applications through recruitment activities designed to help meet INTO Mason’s recruitment and enrollment goals.
- Convert leads to offer-holders and offer holders to confirmations, along with working collaboratively with the admissions team on special cases.
- Provide outstanding customer service as a point of contact for assigned recruitment regions, agent, and prospective students to answer application and program questions.
- Develop new ways of engaging existing leads in coordination with the marketing team based on market feedback and travel in the regions.
- Assist MRM with development and implementation of strategies for lead-nurturing and conversion through the creative use of communication and marketing tools.
- Contribute to the maintenance of database of leads.
- Nurturing Strategic Relationships
- Train third-party recruiters (i.e., education counsellors) and other organizations by representing INTO Mason and George Mason University in one-on-one meetings, at educational fairs and agent seminars, through video conference calls and webinars, and at impromptu meetings on campus.
- Foster a collegial and collaborative relationship with the Global Recruitment Unit through email and in-person visits.
- Foster a collegial and collaborative relationship with key stakeholders at George Mason University, especially Mason’s International Admissions office, through regular meetings.
- Event and Logistical Support
- Update and maintain the INTO Mason global recruitment calendar as directed by the MRM to track approved travel strategy.
- Assist and support FAM requests from individuals, key agents, sponsors and groups to determine their needs and interests while at INTO George Mason University.
- Support Marketing and recruitment team with familiarization trips in the Washington, DC, metro region.
- Assist the MRM with cost projection and management of recruitment budgets.
- Strategic Planning
- Report on and analyze trends and feedback gained from marketing activities in assigned markets to aid INTO Mason’s overall recruitment strategy in collaboration with the MRM and MCC.
This position is based at the George Mason University, Fairfax campus but requires extensive travel overseas.
Salary commensurate with experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to obtain a valid passport and travel visas as needed
- Ability to travel up to 40%- 50% of the time year round
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on multiple projects
- Experience living, working or studying abroad
- Excellent Excel and Microsoft Office Skills
- Preferred: Ability to communicate in a language other than English
- Preferred: Knowledge and understanding of US university recruitment and marketing, especially internationally
- Preferred: Experience with SalesForce
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please click the link below to submit your cover letter and resume:
INTO University Partnerships provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. INTO University Partnerships complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
George Mason University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity.
Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Flex Spending, STDisability, 401k (with matching), generous PTO
Minimum Education Required