1250 H St NW
District of Columbia
At Rising Tide Interactive, we’re using digital media to change the world, and we want you to join us. We’re looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator with 0-2 years of digital experience to join our team.
Our ideal candidate is a strong communicator and problem solver who wants to build a career using their passion for social and political change.
Our ideal candidate:
- Knows that details matter and has an eye for them
- Has strong editing and grammar skills
- Can balance a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple tasks at once
- Has an interest in and desire to learn more about digital fundraising and engagement
- Is passionate about politics and social justice
At Rising Tide you’ll:
- Produce and perform quality assurance on blast emails using HTML
- Compile reports using Excel and a variety of CRMs
- Address problems as they arise and be given ownership of tasks
- Communicate cross-team to keep the wheels turning
- Participate in internal and client facing messaging and strategy meetings
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide was founded in 2011 to bridge the divide between the ad tech and progressive political communities. Since then, we’ve worked with top-tier clients like Ready for Hillary, Planned Parenthood, the National Democratic Redistricting Committee, American Heart Association, the USO, and dozens of Democratic U.S. Senate and gubernatorial candidates.
We’re committed to creating a sustainable and inclusive professional environment, and offer a range of benefits, including:
- 100% employer-paid health, dental and vision plans for employees
- 401K plan with employer match
- Open leave policy
- Transit benefit
- Paid parental leave
- New, Metro-accessible office
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Email Marketing Associate 091217, and please tell us where you heard about the job!
No calls please.