1250 H St NW
At Rising Tide Interactive, we’re using ad tech to change the world, and we want you to join us. We’re looking for a Digital Advertising Manager with 2-5 years of experience to join our team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has a background in ad tech or who has held a digital role in a mission-driven organization like a campaign, committee or nonprofit and who’s looking to expand their skillset by managing a team and working directly with clients on the front lines of social and political change.
- 2-5 years professional experience, including experience in paid media or digital
- Demonstrated commitment to Democratic/progressive candidates/causes, either through professional experience, volunteer work, or clubs/organizations
- Experience interacting with clients and managing staff is desired but not required
- Interest in and desire to learn more about digital advertising and ad tech
At Rising Tide, the Digital Advertising Manager...
- Serves as the day-to-day contact and strategy lead for clients, including political campaigns, ballot initiatives, campaign committees and nonprofits
- Conceptualizes and executes digital paid media campaigns in coordination with the Creative Department
- Works with directors and partners to conduct creative and efficacy testing on digital media campaigns
- Supervises Digital Advertising Coordinators, both on client deliverables and professional development
- Represents Rising Tide at industry events and assists with new business development
- Evaluates new technologies and meets with vendors
About Rising Tide:
Rising Tide was founded in 2011 to bridge the divide between the ad tech and progressive political communities. Since then, we’ve worked with top-tier clients like Ready for Hillary, Planned Parenthood, the National Democratic Redistricting Committee, American Heart Association, the USO, and dozens of Democratic U.S. Senate and gubernatorial candidates.
We’re committed to creating a sustainable and inclusive professional environment, and offer a range of benefits, including:
- 100% employer-paid health, dental and vision plans for employees
- 401K plan with employer match
- Open leave policy
- Transit benefit
- Paid parental leave
- New, Metro-accessible office
Level of Language Proficiency
English is required; Spanish is a plus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line Digital Advertising Manager 090617, and please tell us where you heard about the job!