Chapman Cubine and Hussey
CCAH is one of the most renowned, award-winning full service direct marketing firms in the nation, specializing in nonprofit fundraising across all channels.
Multichannel Marketing involves the integration of online marketing, direct mail, and telemarketing, is the present and the future of our industry.
And at CCAH, we have it all under one roof. Our team of seasoned account managers, online experts, production directors, telemarketing professionals, list planners, writers, graphic designers, and analytical strategists combine their experience and passion to deliver results for our clients. CCAH's edge in multichannel marketing has been recognized with more than 200 industry awards in the past decade.
We are versatile, with the resources and experienced staff necessary to serve some of the largest non-profit clients in the nation, whose issues range from preserving our environment to protecting the rights of seniors, as well as top tiered financial institutions, airlines, telecommunications firms, and other commercial clients.
If you are looking for a marketing partner that shares your passion and will maximize your potential, then CCAH is the place for you. And with offices in Washington, DC and San Francisco, CA, we're ready to exceed your expectations from coast to coast.
You can also find us on twitter! http://www.twitter.com/CCAHdirect
And be sure to check out our Industry Voices blog: http://www.ccah.com/blog
Our Guiding Principles
- Each year, we set specific and realistic improvement goals for each department and for each area of company operation.
- We regularly seek the input of all employees in setting goals, identifying problems, creating training programs, designing solutions and evaluating our success in all of these undertaking.
- We are committed to fully developing the potential of every staff member through clear goals, training and empowerment and we give creative people the latitude to test new ideas and counter-intuitive approaches.
- We are committed to providing the best informational resources by collecting and providing information on job skills, mailing ideas and performance, testing results and all other materials necessary to equip each employee to do his or her best work.
- We are committed to being the leader in technology and in using the best technologies to produce the best work for our clients.
- We meet our deadlines and keep our commitments to our clients.
- We return phone calls, emails and give prompt service.
- We have sense of urgency in all that we do.
Principles That Guide Our Culture
- We rely on the participation and initiative of every individual.
- We recognize and celebrate each others successes.
- We communicate openly and honestly, and we listen.
- We act with integrity, honesty and a sense of ethics.
- We expect each individual to make the commitment necessary to do his or her best work.
- We financially reward hard work and success through bonuses and the potential to grow in title, responsibility and income.
- We respect the value and contribution of each individual. Every job is essential to our success.