Are you deeply curious about how things come to be, and upon finding out, can’t wait to tell everyone about it? Are “Mysteries of the Abandoned”, “Engineering Marvels”, “How its made” on your watch list? Is Atlas Obscura on your bookmark list, and even if you know it’s clickbait, can’t stop yourself from clicking on stuff like “Secret design details in everyday objects?” If you do, and also know how to craft and share those stories, this is for you.
We are looking for a journalist, strategist, story-teller, and overall curious, energetic person to join our marketing team. You will gather information on our projects, people, and ideas and be able to turn them shareable content, from blogs to making those short videos you see in your IG feed.
In addition, you will support the marketing team as needed with proposals and presentations as a secondary duty. We’re kind of big on generalists here. A positive personality, a learning attitude, and a quick mind will be as critical, if not more so, experience.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will...
• Work closely with a diverse creative marketing team to develop and produce high-quality qualification packages, proposals, presentations, and other written materials.
• Be a talented writer and storyteller with the ability to gather complex or technical information from various sources, to synthesize it, and to use it as the basis to craft cohesive and compelling narratives.
• Share a love for content marketing and a passion for developing fresh and creative approaches to conveying information.
• Understand how to engage people with social media use it to drive traffic to content and can use video to that end
• Possess excellent attention to detail and strong proofreading skills.
• Be a standout marketer with a drive to go above and beyond and an appetite to consistently help us raise the bar.
• Demonstrate a strong interest in architectural design and a willingness to immerse yourself in the building industry.
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or a related field is required.
• Minimum of 1 year of relevant professional experience. Experience in A/E/C or professional services marketing is highly desired.
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills; editing and proofreading skills; good graphic design sensibilities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work with both peers and firm management.
• Experience working independently, as well as within cross-functional teams in a collaborative, professional environment.
• Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision; meeting deadlines and working well under pressure, while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• A collaborative and team-oriented disposition; a sense of humor and grace under pressure; persistent, tactful, and enthusiastic.
• Sound professional judgment, strong work ethic, positive and client focused attitude.
• Technologically savvy and resourceful with experience generating content for digital platforms, including web and social media.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe InDesign and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and database programs (Deltek Vision and Axomic Open Asset) is preferable, but not required.
How to apply:
Complete our online application here: https://www.boulderassociates.com/careers/ and please include a cover letter and resume.
Thank you for your interest in our firm!
Are you deeply curious about how things come to be, and upon finding out, can’t wait to tell everyone about it? Are “Mysteries of the Abandoned”, “Engineering Marvels”, “How its made” on your watch list? Is Atlas Obscura on your bookmark list, and even if…