What if healthcare fit into your busy schedule, and not the other way around?
What if waiting in the lobby was a thing of the past? What if you could get in and out of the doctor's office—with meds in hand—in less time than a coffee break? When you join the ZOOM+Care team, you'll work on the cutting edge of healthcare in America, helping turn "what if" into reality. Join us on our mission to deliver Twice. ½. Ten: That's twice the health, at half the price—with ten times the delight.
As a core member of the Zoom Behavioral Health team that includes a full spectrum of ambulatory behavioral health services. The Zoom Therapist is responsible for supporting the provision of evidence-based behavioral health counseling services. ZoomCare is seeking warm, empathic, communicative and well-organized licensed clinical social workers (LCSWs) who thrive in nurturing, interdisciplinary environments. Individuals with skill sets in evidence-based psychotherapy and behavior change with experience in delivering person-centered care are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Proactively partner with Zoom consumers seeking to improve behavioral outcomes through therapeutic modalities
- Provide evidence-based psychotherapeutic strategies, including, but not limited to, motivational interviewing, behavioral activation, problem solving therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy and acceptance and commitment therapy according to an individual consumer’s needs
- Provide psychoeducation and empowerment to support consumer’s full ongoing engagement and recovery
- Partner with Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners to achieve full recovery according to the consumer’s values and preferences for treatment planning to include medication management when necessary and desired
- Identify and appropriately assist with triaging behavioral health crises to an appropriate level of care
- Timely document encounters with consumers and the Zoom+ team to track progress utilizing an outcomes-driven approach to care and follow-up
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively in a team setting
- Ability to maintain effective and professional relationships with consumers and members of the Zoom team
- Strong proactive communication skills
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively manage persons when engaged in a therapeutic relationship
- Ability to creatively problem solve and adapt to cutting-edge healthcare practices
- Comfort in utilizing non-traditional technological platforms such as tele-health, video outreach, voice and text to engage consumers and delivery quality services
- Experience with screening for common mental health and/or substance use disorders
- Experience with assessment, formulation and treatment planning for common mental health or substance use disorders, as appropriate
- Working knowledge of evidence-based treatment approaches for common mental health and/or substance use disorders
- Proficiency with, or ability to become proficient in, motivational interviewingFamiliarity with behavioral activation, problem solving therapy and/or acceptance and commitment therapy
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Preferred 2 years of experience working with populations with prevalent mental illnesses and substance use disorders, including, but not limited to, community behavioral health settings, inpatient behavioral health settings, integrated primary care and behavioral health settings, primary care settings or in collaborative environments participating as a team-member dedicated to a population of persons seeking improvement in behavior.
- Robust benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, License Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave, Sabbatical Program and additional perks.