OLD AKRADE RE-SETTLEMENT COMMUNITY (KINDERGARTEN SCHOOL BUILDING PROJECT)
- Event posted by CENTER FOR WORLD OUTREACH
Old Akrade Presbyterian School is situated in the Asougyaman District of the eastern region of Ghana and ever since that community was created due to resettlement for 30 years now, there has not been any major development in there meanwhile the population keeps increasing by day.
Upon our request for sponsorship, Old Akrade Presbyterian School currently has no block for the kindergarten pupils and as such a class of 76 pupils put together, gather on a small verandah in the residence of one staff closer to the school or under trees and because of the large number, they have to be divided into two classes during school sessions. These pupils therefore needs this project in other to
1. Have a place to house them during class sessions.
2. Have sound and uninterrupted class sessions.
3. Safe environment for a better education.
We therefore will accept any form of sponsorship to aid these children have a better future.
This project is a three (3) unit classroom block. Three rooms each with double entrance
1. Two (2) spacious well ventilated classrooms with a store room each to keep the children’s things
2. Well lightened rooms with electrical connection and large but protected windows
3. A verandah at both sides of the building
4. One large room for use as a computer lab for the school’s Junior High (that makes it a three unit classroom block).The reason being that the school seems to have computer lessons on the time table but learns the computer in abstract without known what it is. This room will therefore enable them to have a room as some computers will be solicited as well to make it a full furnished classroom for studies
Who should attend
Translation / Interpretation