633 Third Avenue
Works under the direction of the Senior Vice President and Vice Presidents of Loans and Grants to support coordination of State projects and programs. Works as part of a project team within Loans and Grants.
- Submit weekly and occasional ad hoc certification of funds requests to NYS Division of Budget.
- Assist is processing of drawing of funds requests to Office of State Comptroller.
- Track the status of numerous active certification of funds and draw requests.
- Liaise with 20+ project managers to obtain necessary information to support certification of funds and draw requests.
- Analyze and understand all Economic Development grant/loan income and balances.
- Monitor transfer of funds when ACH payment is received from OSC.
- Work with Information Technology (IT) staff to coordinate changes and improve synchronization of the information management systems used by Loans & Grants (MS Dynamics) and Finance and Accounting (PeopleSoft).
- Other functions as directed by Loans and Grants senior staff.
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Urban Policy, Business and /or Accounting-Finance.
Relevant experience required: Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in: office management, customer service, database management, and scheduling.
Knowledge Required: Excellent written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills. Strong organizational skills. Attention to detail and independent follow through are highly important. Strong MS Word, Excel, and database management.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
please include job title in subject line