333 South Twin Oaks Valley Road
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR: Gift Processing and Reporting Coordinator (Administrative Support Coordinator II), University Advancement
Reporting to the AVP Resources, Planning and Advancement Services, the Gift Processing and Reporting Coordinator is responsible for timely and accurate processing, accounting, reporting and receipting of pledges and gifts received at CSUSM. The Coordinator is also a resource for University staff, faculty and the general public regarding the policies and procedures for acceptance of gifts and pledges according to the Council for Advancement Support Education (CASE), CSU and University gift acceptance policies and procedures.
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY SAN MARCOS: AN OVERVIEW
Come join our campus located in North San Diego County just 10 miles east of the beautiful Pacific coast and less than 40 miles north of downtown San Diego. California State University San Marcos (CSUSM) is a modern, forward-thinking university, fueled by the collective innovation and determination of a transformational team. CSUSM is one of the largest employers in North San Diego County, where people are proud to come to work and be a part of something great. Our unwavering commitment to a “People First” philosophy supports a culture in which every employee is a leader, “empowered to decide, change and shape our future.”
We offer an excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, long term health care, retirement plans, educational assistance, life insurance, paid holidays, and generous vacation and sick leave benefits.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Four years of progressively responsible administrative support experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 2 demonstrated experience working with Raiser’s Edge
- Familiarity with gift processing standards and processes
- Valid California Driver’s License, Class C
- Experience in higher education or a complex non-profit organization
- Working knowledge of fundraising principles and practices
- Experience working with PeopleSoft Finance database for reconciliation
Salary and Position Status:
- Full-time, probationary position
- Salary Range: $3,115 – $5,475 per month
- Anticipated Hiring Salary: $3,300 - $4,000 per month
- Opening Date: August 8, 2018
- This position is open with a first review of applications beginning October 10, 2018. For assurance of full consideration, applications and supporting materials should be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on October 9, 2018..
- This position is subject to a background check including, but not limited to, employment verification, education verification, reference checks and criminal record checks. Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the application status of applicants or continued employment of current CSU employees who apply for the position.
PROCEDURE FOR CANDIDACY
For position specifications, benefits summary and to apply, please visit our website at http://www.csusm.edu/jobs and under “Staff & Management Opportunities” click on “Job Openings”. Hearing & speech impaired call our TDD at 760-750-3238
California State University San Marcos is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer that is strongly committed to promoting diversity in all areas of the campus community. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, physical or mental disability, gender or sex, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, and veteran or military status.
Direct your questions to: Human Resources (760) 750-4418
Minimum Education Required