Details: salary up to specified amount
633 Third Avenue
Provide all computer-related support services for all users in a timely and courteous manner. Coordinate problem resolution with IT staff. This position requires a team player with strong troubleshooting skills and can work under pressure.
- Help Desk telephone coverage; communication with end-user community via phone, email and in person to assist with technical issues.
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting and support of computer and VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) hardware and software; including new printer set up and ghosting of computers and laptops.
- Assists end-users in developing working knowledge of systems running on the LAN, including new-user network, hardware and software orientations.
- Maintains advanced knowledge of ESD’s standardized software applications to assist in problem resolution.
- Communicate daily work orders to managers; maintain proper tracking of work orders and incident resolution for reference and management reporting.
- Support end-users with remote access on desktops/laptops and mobile devices across platforms.
- Knowledge and support of blackberries, iPhones, Androids, and iPads in order to configure and troubleshoot.
- Collaborate and assist with IT staff with projects and deployments.
- Communicate with outside technical and service support for problem resolution.
- Assists with video teleconferencing, webcasts and telecommunication needs, as well as equipment setup for meetings and events.
- Write SOPs and user instructions as needed.
- Coordinates office set-ups with Administrative Services staff, as well as assist new users with equipment set up and ad hoc computer equipment moves as needed.
- Performs other tasks and functions as required by supervisor and IT management to service the needs of the end-user community; such as lifting, moving, boxing and unboxing of equipment.
- Occasional travel to the various ESD offices may be required.
ENHANCE COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
please include job title in subject line of email and reference source.