1000 Winter Street
Massachusetts Life Sciences Center----Senior Marketing Associate
If you are a content creator, ready to write and produce powerful impact stories across channels, you'll have the opportunity to bring design, video and great writing to this role.
If you are a creative and organized digital marketer who wants to bring your web and design skills to an interesting job in the field of life sciences then this may be the opportunity for you.
The role includes lots of variety and the opportunity to build your skills and network in a stimulating environment with a committed team of professionals.
We are looking for someone with creative ideas and experience in: web content management, marketing, creating presentations, print collateral and e-communications.
Bring your relationship-building skills to working with internal and external audiences and managing the Center's event partnerships.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum three-five (3-5) years experience in digital content creation, graphic design, marketing, social media, and web content management
- Excellent computer skills in word processing, graphic design, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MS Outlook, MS Word, Excel, Photoshop, InDesign, PowerPoint) required
- Detail-oriented and demonstrating strong organizational capacity
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and demands; project management experience a plus
- Ability to exercise initiative in following through on assignments within deadlines and budget
- Background knowledge or experience in the life sciences a plus
- Some program and event work requires availability in evenings
Compensation commensurate with experience. Health, dental, and life insurance as well a retirement program and paid/earned time off.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required