Supervisor, Training & Technical Support
- Job posted by Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority (LAHSA)
811 Wilshire Blvd.
Under supervision of the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) Manager, this position serves as a team leader and will be responsible for the design, development, delivery, and continuous improvement of training in functional areas of data management. This includes creating content on basic navigation of software, descriptive analytics, and reporting. This position will also be responsible for overseeing the onboarding implementation process and maintaining a high-quality customer support experience for its participants in HMIS.
Essential Job Functions
· Direct supervision of the training and technical support team.
· Develop and enforce training policies and standards.
· Implement quality assurance and improvement processes for training and technical support.
· Identify and assess future and current training needs through appropriate feedback mechanisms, including facilitation of user focus groups.
· Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness and success periodically and report on them.
· Manage all aspects of training coordination including monitoring and scheduling training courses.
· Collaborate with internal teams to develop and improve training and documentation.
· Design training programs for multiple formats (classroom, online, etc.).
· Oversee the ticketing system to ensure staff resolves request in a timely and efficient manner.
· Contribute to the development of data quality protocols and troubleshooting documentation.
· Respond to technical support inquiries in a timely manner and serve as an escalation point for the team.
· Implement customer satisfaction metrics to ensure exemplary service and user support.
· Monitor implementation process of new agencies and programs.
· Work with IT to improve and update the training website and content.
· Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
· Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Knowledge of the Los Angeles CoC HMIS and data requirements.
· Knowledge of eLearning Authoring Tools and Video Editing Software’s (Articulate Storyline and Camtasia).
· Experience with Learning Management Systems.
· Excellent people skills, specifically a capacity for collaboration and interpersonal relationships.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to express technical concepts clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Strong organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
· Expert problem solving, prioritization, and decision-making capabilities.
· Ability to prioritize multiple work assignments.
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
Training & Experience
· BA/BS in Education, Training and Development, or a related subject matter; however an equivalent combination of applicable training and experience may be substituted for education requirement.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a training or customer support role
· Supervisory experience strongly desired
To Apply, please go to www.lahsa.org/jobs
Minimum Education Required