Details: Salary is competitive and commensurate with prior experience in a similar role with potential for an annual performance-based bonus.
3333 14th Street Northwest
District of Columbia
Leveraging previous classroom experience, the School Quality and Accountability (SQA) Associate is responsible for conducting Quality Site Reviews in public charter schools as part of the overall review and renewal process and is an integral part of the SQA teams responsibility for high-stakes reviews of public charter schools. The SQA Associate reports to the Senior Manager, School Quality and Accountability.
- Conduct Quality Site Review (QSR) in-school observations;
- Prepare high-quality, error-free QSR reports;
- Provide administrative support in QSR, Board to Board, and Review and Renewal documentation;
- Support Board to Board meetings through room set-up, note taking, and writing follow up letters;
- Research and report on school goals.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Ability to roll up sleeves and roll with the punches in a fast-paced, fluid environment;
- Resourcefulness and proven ability to make things happen;
- Critical and strategic thinking;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel;
- Previous classroom experience required;
- Clear understanding and commitment to DC PCSB’s mission and vision;
- Bachelor’s degree required.
The working environment characteristics described represent those an employee encounters while performing the essentials functions of this job. The position requires intra city traveling and involves sitting for extended periods of time.
DC PCSB offers a comprehensive benefits plan.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
The review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com (link sends e-mail). Please include “SQA Associate” in the subject line.