Details: starting at specified salary
44 Hawley Street
Originate and manage projects to assist with business retention, growth and start up in the Southern Tier Region. Assist Regional Director with Regional Economic Development efforts and Consolidated Funding Application administration and processing.
- Respond to inquiries, address concerns, and explain ESD programs services and to companies, organizations, and regional stakeholders
- Prepare various administrative documents, including project origination paper work, reports, presentations, budget materials, and other documents as needed.
- Develop project analysis and review - responsible for coordinating financial analysis of projects with ESD Finance team.
- Monitor project compliance to ESD guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Perform all aspects of project management including grant disbursements and loan closings
- Monitor, prepare, and analyze Consolidated Funding Applications and other program applications and proposals submitted to the Regional Office.
- Maintain an understanding and participate in the Southern Tier Regional Economic Development Council’s work and project review.
- Perform outreach, manage relationships and maintain contact with IDA’s, Chambers, municipalities, and other key economic development agents to coordinate with and assist them with client servicing and business outreach efforts. Attend public hearings and other events as necessary.
- Other projects as assigned by Regional Director.
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
Education Level required: Bachelor’s degree with strong financial and economic development background; Professional degree, including Master’s in business administration or public administration, law, or accounting, may be used to offset experience requirement
Relevant experience required: 3+ years relevant experience required.
Knowledge required: Project development, government relations, financial analysis, public policy, data analysis, strong reading, writing, and verbal communication skills. Strong computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook required.
Comprehensive Benefit Package
Minimum Education Required