Details: salary starting at specified amount
633 Third Avenue
- Act as the Digital Liaison. Update and maintain Division’s webpages in coordination with the Office of Public Affairs/Content Manager.
- Manage the department’s reporting metrics, compile the quarterly and year end reporting for each of the program areas.
- Prepare documents for hearings, testimony; coordinate responses to requests for input on bills etc. for departments.
- Coordinate Department marketing and outreach events to promote Corporation programs. Work directly with Assistant Vice President on speaking events, marketing and publicity. Ensure marketing collateral is distributed through various external stakeholders.
- Administrative support such as: Type correspondence; set up filing system; make travel arrangements; prepare trip memorandum in advance for approval; submit expense reports to payroll; set up meetings and make appointments; answer telephones; copying; open mail and respond to general needs of the Corporation as requested. Maintain department program materials and supplies as necessary.
- Receive, review and submit payment authorization forms; handle SFS responsibilities for team.
- Maintain assignment log and follow-up system for team; send reminders to ensure project assignments deadlines are met.
- Create, organize and maintain filing system for records, correspondence and other related materials.
- Handle document and report preparation, spreadsheets, coordination and production. Prepare presentation materials including power point, as needed.
- Assist with Internal Audits and other compliance duties and reporting.
- Communicate with colleagues and outside partners in a professional and courteous manner, taking accurate phone messages, respond to general inquiries, and where necessary, direct caller to the appropriate department or individual for further assistance.
- Assist Program Directors with payment requisitions, tracking and monitoring, contract preparation, and other operational tasks.
- Coordinate with external partners on meetings, promotional events, and program specific projects as necessary.
- Check all invoices for accuracy and valid signatures prior to department head’s approvals, if applicable.
- Assist other support staff in the department as required.
- Perform special projects as required by Department management.
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
Education Level required: Must have High School diploma or equivalent. College degree a plus.
Equivalent Experience required: 3+ years’ of administrative/operational experience within a corporate office environment.
Knowledge required: excellent communication and interpersonal skills - both written and verbal; knowledge of MS Office: with excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills; excellent follow-up skills; able to handle own correspondence, when directed.
-Comprehensive benefits package
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity*
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Apply to email@example.com, referencing the job title in the subject line