Details: salary range as specified
Basic Function: Support ESD’s PeopleSoft Financial Management System including but not limited to the following modules: General Ledger, Treasury, Purchasing, Expenses, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Asset Management, Contracts, and Projects. Duties will include: surveying existing business functionality, recommending and implementing business process enhancements via workflow development and new module deployment, installing patches, updates and new releases, performance monitoring, end user support, system disaster recovery, Quality of Service (QoS) testing, system documentation and providing technical assistance in any other area of IT as directed by department managers.
- Research new PeopleSoft releases to and plan for future state of business processes
- Utilize the PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) to install patches, updates and new releases
- Analyze impact to customizations when applying patches, bug fixes and updates
- Lead and participate in all phases of testing. Create, document and execute test plans, scripts, and test scenarios within dedicated test frameworks
- Provide production support to end users. Triage issues for developers, administrators, and Oracle support. Perform root cause analysis and document mitigation processes
- Collaborate with business Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to identify recommendations for process improvements
- Identify business needs, elicit requirements and specifications to improve organizational workflow
- Serve as a customer liaison for end users and 3rd party vendors. Represent IT on project teams and workgroups
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and meet established deadlines
- Assist with IT Disaster Recovery efforts, testing and documentation
- Effectively communicate, collaborate and problem-solve with relevant stakeholders.
- Perform other related duties and / or projects as directed by IT Management
Education Level required: BA in an IT related discipline with minimum of 2 years’ experience in related field; Or a 2 year degree with a minimum of 3 years’ experience; Or, any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
Relevant experience required: Extensive experience with PeopleSoft FSCM modules, Systems Analysis, Data Architecture and Project Management; Previous supervisory experience.
Knowledge required: Strong proficiency with PeopleSoft PeopleTools, SQR, PeopleCode, Application Engine, App Designer, Microsoft Data Management and Reporting tools, MS SQL Server 2012 and higher, industry leading BI and reporting tools. Experience with PeopleSoft Data Mover, database design, system design principles, and ETL systems; Ability to work with a diverse group of people at both a functional and technical level and communicate at a level appropriate to audience; Ability to work both independently and as part of a team; Strong written and verbal communication skills
Comprehensive Benefits Package
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
send resume to email address provided, indicating job title and Ref# in subject line