2117 West River Road North
Responsible to lead, coordinate, and ensure implementation of city-wide environmental education and aquatics invasive species (AIS) inspections and education programs.
Need to Have:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Environmental Education, Natural Resources, Parks and Recreation Administration, Recreation Programming, or closely related field.
- Increasingly responsible experience in operating and leading environmental education programs and services: at least four (4) years
- Increasingly responsible experience in writing and delivery of environmental education curriculum: at least four (4) years
- Experience coordinating the work of others: at least two (2) years
- Valid DL
Nice to Have:
- Increasingly responsible experience in AIS management: at least two (2) years (preferred)
For full-time benefited positions, the Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board offers a competitive wage and benefits package including health care, dental, life and disability insurance as well as retirement and survivor benefits. Benefits are administered by the City of Minneapolis. Full-time benefited positions also earn vacation and sick leave. There are eleven (11) paid holidays per year.
Minimum Education Required