Details: salary range as specified
Provides user assistance to all ESD PeopleSoft users for the following PeopleSoft 9.2 modules: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Billing, Expenses, Asset Management, Purchasing, Contracts and Treasury. Serves as the PeopleSoft user expert for all PeopleSoft 9.2 workflows and related modules. Supports all system performance, reports and collaborates with IT Department and users to resolve any technical or system issues as quickly as possible.
- Provide functional support and ongoing training for ESD’s PeopleSoft 9.2 modules.
- Evaluate internal business processes to determine best practices and efficient resolutions within the PeopleSoft environment.
- Serve as the ESD primary PeopleSoft liaison with the ESD IT Department.
- Assist PeopleSoft users with questions regarding PeopleSoft 9.2 business process.
- Design and develop PeopleSoft reports and queries with Finance staff and ensure modifications are made to improve system work flow.
- Identify business needs, elicit requirements and specifications to improve operational efficiencies.
- Collaborate with the ESD IT Department to resolve system file transfer issues.
- Develop and update PeopleSoft 9.2 documentation and standard operating procedures for users.
- Develop and offer ongoing PeopleSoft 9.2 module training for ESD staff, as necessary.
- Work with the ESD IT Department, when appropriate, to resolve PeopleSoft reporting and process issues.
- Assist IT Department with Oracle and third-party vendors.
- Effectively communicate, collaborate and resolve PeopleSoft user issues.
- Develop and implement PeopleSoft change management process for all PeopleSoft system enhancements and upgrades.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
Education Level required: BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting or IT. Other BA/BS degrees will be considered if requisite PeopleSoft experience is met.
Relevant experience required:
- Functional knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.2, including General Ledger, Expenses, Treasury, Accounts Payable, Account Receivable and Contracts modules. Five (5) to seven (7) years of functional PeopleSoft experience with PeopleSoft 9.2 experience preferred.
- Accounting experience using Peoplesoft expected.
- Experience with MS Office products and reporting tools, BI knowledge a plus.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people at the functional and technical level.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Public sector experiences a plus.
Comprehensive benefits package
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send resume to email address provided, indicating job title and Ref# in subject line.
*We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity*