Details: salary commences at specified amount
Develop and expand Global Partnerships that support New York’s export and foreign direct investment strategies.
- Cultivate relations with foreign entities and businesses in strategic international markets that expand opportunities for NY export and increase foreign direct investment.
- Identify opportunities where ESD and Executive travel will strengthen ties and expand business opportunities in strategic markets.
- Oversee ESD’s planning, logistics and execution of international travel for high level trade missions.
- Recruit NYS companies and business leaders for high level trade missions as may be needed
- Work closely with trade representative, consulate staff and private sector companies to create opportunities for NY businesses interested in exporting products and FDI opportunities in NY.
- Engage NY businesses and trade groups to promote Global NY Programs and opportunities.
- Work with ESD strategic business, marketing and press teams to develop targeted international industry outreach and marketing plans.
- Assist Global NY team with relevant Programs that provide export assistance to local companies.
- Perform other related functions as assigned by executive management.
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
Education Level required: Bachelor’s degree in relevant area
Experience required: Five years relevant experience, preferably working in international markets and conducting trade mission. Effective writing and oral communication skills.
Comprehensive benefits package
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send resume to email address provided, indicating job title and Ref# in subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity