11-19 Artillery Row
Main Purpose of the Role
Under the direction of the Director of Research and Evaluation the post holder will support WFD’s MEL team’s monitoring and data management responsibilities. The MEL Officer will help to collect, organise, analyse and learn from monitoring and evaluation data. Main duties will include the management of a large database of programme related data, coordination of reports, the development and promotion of new MEL tools to advance MEL activities throughout the organisation and cross-organisational collaboration on areas related to MEL.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience
- Technical understanding of monitoring and evaluation frameworks and experience of supporting its implementation
- Proven ability to work effectively and collaboratively with and value multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams, promoting opportunities for programme staff to learn, develop their skills and widen their experiences.
- Administratively self-sufficient and proficient user of Microsoft products including but not limited to Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power BI.
- Proven proficiency of working with IT-based data collection programmes and ability to transfer aggregated data into broader context
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential; proficiency in other languages is desirable
Please note, this statement is for information only and does not form part of a contract.
This is a UK based role, therefore the successful candidate must have eligibility to work in the UK.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual performance related pay
- Generous leave policy rising to 30 days with 5 years of service
- Civil Service Pensions with generous employer contributions and including a Defined Benefit Pension Scheme (Alpha)
- Travel Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For further information and to apply for this role, please visit our website.
Please note: due to the volume of application we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.