Details: salary starting at specified amount
633 Third Avenue
Review and analyze applications submitted to the Film Tax Credit Program. Assist Director and Program Managers with correspondence and other business-related tasks.
- Monitor and manage flow of applications submitted from entertainment industry production companies; applications are received for the Film Tax Credit Program; Post-Production Tax Credit Program; Commercial Tax Credit Program; and the Music and Theatrical Production Tax Credit Program
- Answer the Department’s main phone line, answering Program related questions and/or directing Applicants to the appropriate Program Manager
- Review application materials for completeness and follow up with applications for missing information
- Manage data using various program databases and ensure that project information is accurate in information management systems
- Run queries from the Film database to respond to and verify internal requests for data
- Schedule and hold meetings with production accountants, producers and others
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
Education Level required: Bachelor’s degree in business, public administration, accounting, or another business-related field.
Relevant experience required:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills. Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously, takes initiative, and works independently. Familiarity with business, not-for-profit, and governmental agencies, and general knowledge of New York State’s geography and economies. Strong attention to detail and independent follow through are highly important.
Comprehensive Benefit Package.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please announce job title in email subject line and list source of recruitment.