Details: salary commences at specified amount
BASIC FUNCTION: Responsible for auditing and processing of monthly vendor invoices. Prepare procurement documentation as required by Corporation. Management of a high volume of large-scale documents. Assist in the preparation of grant related tasks, including draws and compliance.
- Audit monthly vendor invoices for accuracy; resolve billing issues
- Assist with audit of large-scale Contractor invoices
- Financial data entry and tracking through Peoplesoft
- Preparation of procurement documentation including purchase orders, contracts and amendments
- Track spending and status of vendor contract balances
- Document management including filing and photo copying
- Prepare documentation for draws from various funding sources
- Prepare compliance documentation as required by various funding sources
- Special projects as assigned.
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
Education Level Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
Relevant Experience Required: 3 years accounting/finance experience. Familiarity with project based design and construction invoices preferable.
Knowledge Required: Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook (PowerPoint a plus); Strong analytical skills; Attention to Detail; Excellent organizational skills; PeopleSoft experience a plus.
Comprehensive benefits package
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send resume to email address provided, indicating job title and reference # in the subject line
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity*