Details: salary commences at specified amount
BASIC FUNCTION: Develop, test and maintain Microsoft .Net Windows, web based and CRM Dynamics software applications in support of ESD’s business requirements. Applicant must possess a proficient knowledge of current Microsoft Application Development tools/programming languages and be able to work both independently or in a team environment. Duties will include: application programming, system installation/maintenance, diagnostics/performance monitoring, end user support, system disaster recovery, application testing and documentation as well as to provide technical assistance in any other area of IT as directed by department managers.
- Analyze business requirements and develop project plans that utilize available application development technologies and MS Dynamics to improve organizational business functions
- Develop and support assigned business applications, taking on an active role in all stages of the application development life cycle
- Support, create and enhance .Net and MS Dynamics workflow and customizations
- Create and maintain SQL Server Database Applications in support of business functions
- Migrate legacy applications to MS Dynamics
- Create and configure MS Dynamics entits, field level security and business units
- Create, modify, deploy and support custom dashboards, charts and reports in custom applications and MS Dynamics
- Provide MS Office support for Access and Excel
- Provide Data Analysis and Ad Hoc reporting as required by application users and ESD Management
- Liaise with project managers, end users and 3rd party vendors in support of application requirements
- Troubleshoot application performance bottlenecks to ensure fast efficient workflow and data processing
- Develop “Test and Debug” strategies to ensure System reliability and data integrity
- Research new technologies to improve professional knowledge and maintain an industry current skill set
- Assist with IT Disaster Recovery efforts, testing and documentation
- Perform other related duties and / or projects as directed by IT Management.
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
Education Level required: BA in an IT related discipline with minimum of 2 years’ experience in related field; Or a 2 year degree with a minimum of 3 years’ experience; Or, any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
Relevant experience required: Extensive experience in an Application Development role.
Comprehensive benefits package
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Submit resume to email address provided, indicating job title and reference # in the subject line
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity*