Details: slary up to specified amount
Work Performed (List duties of this position):
- Develop and support assigned web sites and web enabled applications within ESD’s Drupal and Microsoft.Net platforms, taking on an active role in all stages of the development life cycle
- Create and configure enterprise class websites and web applications within Drupal and Microsoft frameworks
- Create, modify, deploy and support custom Drupal / MS.Net modules and workflow in support of ESD websites and web applications
- Utilize secure programming practices to identify and minimize platform/code vulnerability
- Remediate vulnerabilities identified via web security scans, Pen Testing or secure code analysis
- Create and maintain MS SQL Server Database Applications in support of ESD websites and web applications
- Provide Data Analysis and Ad Hoc reporting as required by application users and ESD Management
- Liaise with project managers, end users and 3rd party vendors in support of website or application requirements
- Troubleshoot website performance bottlenecks to ensure fast efficient navigation, workflow and data processing
- Develop “Test and Debug” strategies to ensure site and system reliability and data integrity
- Research new technologies to improve professional knowledge and maintain an industry current skill set
- Assist with IT Disaster Recovery efforts, testing and documentation
- Perform other related duties as directed by IT Management
Education Level required: BA in an IT related discipline with minimum of 3 years’ experience developing websites in Drupal and Microsoft.Net; Or a 2-year degree with a minimum of 5 years’ development experience; Or, any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
Relevant experience required: Extensive experience in both a Drupal and MS.Net Web Development role.
Knowledge required: Strong proficiency with Drupal versions 7+, Aquia, Microsoft.Net, web development and testing tools to include Adobe Creative Suite, Git, Git Hub, Visual Studio, JIRA, BOLT, BeHAT, Browser Stack, PHP Storm and BalSamiq; Strong proficiency of web development and scripting languages to include HTML, HTML5, CSS, C#, PHP, AJAX, XML, Java Script, JQuery Angular; Strong proficiency with IIS 8.5+ and Windows Server 2012R2/2016; Experience with Azure, AWS and other cloud based development/hosting environments a plus; Demonstrated ability to create custom code and workflow.
Comprehensive benefits package
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send resume to email address provided, indicating job title in the subject line
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity*