123 4th Street Southwest
Amy Biehl High School, a highly innovative charter school that prepares all students for college, has an opening for a full time Special Education Instructor to support students in an inclusive Humanities setting and teach an elective class. This position will also require teaching a special education advisory class. The candidate needs to thrive in a collaborative, community based setting, and believes all students can achieve. A New Mexico Special Education license is required. Please list any endorsements included with your licensure.
- To support special education students enrolled in general education classes
- Collaborate with teams regarding accommodations, differentiation and specific student needs
- Manage a caseload of students through advisory class
- Write and facilitate the IEPs of the students on your caseload
Must be able to pass a NM PED background check.
Please visit our website for employment information and application: https://amybiehlhighschool.org/job-opportunities/
Please submit a cover letter, resume, application, and references.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long Term Disability
- Retirement is with the Educational Retirement Board
- FSA for Medical and Dependent Care
- Domestic Partner Coverage is Available
Minimum Education Required