2 Woodward Avenue
The Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO) is seeking to fill a Program Analyst II position within the Immediate Office of the Chief Financial Officer. The Program Analyst II will perform a wide range of management and program review and analysis functions across the organizational components of the Office of the Chief Financial Officer. The Program Analyst II position is an intermediate level professional that receives close direction and supervision from the Director of Strategy and provides staff support to the Director of Strategy and other Senior- and Executive-level staff in the Immediate Office of the Chief Financial Officer.
The incumbent supports certain functions and programs in the Immediate Office of the Chief Financial Officer. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performance Management
- Strategic Planning
- Policies and Procedures
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Illustrative)
The Program Analyst II performs a full range of management and program analysis functions including but not limited to:
- Tracks key performance indicators and operational metrics across the OCFO and provides benchmarks to best-run and similar-sized cities to the Director of Strategy;
- Assesses and analyzes various business processes on a regular basis and recommends process improvements. Performs deep dives on business processes at the request of the Director of Strategy;
- Coordinates and manages several reporting and communication requirements including but not limited to FOIA requests, requests from City Council, and monthly / annual reporting requirements;
- Maintains and manages the process to amend / revise all policies and SOPs throughout the OCFO;
- Writes content for OCFO website and develops presentations and other communication materials;
- Performs regular and ad-hoc research, prepares reports, and communicates findings to Senior- and Executive-level staff; and
- Executes special projects as assigned.
Standard benefits package from the City of Detroit
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit the below link to apply.