Details: salary starts at specified amount
Basic Function: Monitoring and servicing ESD’s loan portfolio through the ABS system. Maintaining and updating ESD’s Employment Database. Working with ESD Treasury and Controller’s departments and providing them with daily, weekly or monthly reports.
- Monitor and maintain ESD’s loan portfolio through the ABS system;
- Generate and process billing for the JDA and UDC loan portfolio;
- Serve as the primary contact for borrower and grantee account inquires, and provide quality customer service;
- Process Cash Receipts (ie, Lockbox and ACH) and apply payments to update each borrower’s account;
- Run daily reports and reconcile balances;
- Generate loan payoff and satisfaction letters;
- Create new project profile in ESD’s Employment Database and keep track of grant repayments;
- Obtain and maintain JDA employment records;
- Maintain various reports and provide copies upon request;
- Reconcile and resolve loan balance and payment issues with Accounting and Treasury departments;
- Provide monthly cash receipt activity to the Accounting department for month and G/L entries;
- Prepare report for the Treasury department indicating which funds are received in lockbox and to which accounts the funds should be transferred to;
- Provide monthly ACH reports to the Treasury department to debit JDA borrower’s bank account; and
- Assist ESD attorneys with satisfaction and assignments of mortgages, borrower insurance policy issues, loan repayments, and file management
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
Education Level required: Bachelor's degree.
Relevant experience required: 2+ years of loan administration experience working with corporate loan accounting and billing systems.
Knowledge required: Must have solid working knowledge of how loans operate, understanding of legal documents (Notes, Mortgages, Assignments, etc.) and ability to create and modify loan amortization schedules.
Comprehensive benefits package
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send resume to email address provided, indicating job title and reference # in the subject line
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity*