2 x Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Manager
Based in Victoria, London
Full Time – Fixed Term Contract Until March 2021
Salary range: £27,405 to £30,000 gross per annum
Plus Civil Service Pension Benefit
Main Purpose of the Role
Under the direction of the Director of Research and Evaluation, this position is responsible for coordinating WFD’s monitoring system, ensuring that reporting requirements are met and results are disseminated appropriately. The Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager also provides guidance to programme staff in designing programmes that meet WFD standards on monitoring and evaluation standards.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience
• Technical understanding of monitoring and evaluation frameworks and experience of supporting its implementation
• Experience of supporting teams develop M&E capacity
• Proven ability to work effectively and collaboratively with and value multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams, promoting opportunities for programme staff to learn, develop their skills and widen their experiences.
• Administratively self-sufficient and proficient user of Microsoft products including but not limited to Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Proven proficiency of working with IT-based data collection programmes and ability to transfer aggregated data into broader context
• Fluency in written and spoken English is essential; proficiency in French, Arabic, or other languages is desirable.
Please note this statement is for information only and does not form part of a contract.
This is a UK based role and therefore the successful candidate must have eligibility to work in the UK.
WFD is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all staff. We will not discriminate on grounds of, gender, gender identity, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity, caring responsibilities, part-time working, or any other factor irrelevant to an individual’s work. WFD aims to go beyond meeting our legal obligations by ensuring that recruitment and selection decisions are made solely on the basis of finding and appointing the best person for the job and we expect all staff to assist us in meeting these commitments.
If candidates have a disability under the Equality Act and have any specific needs, they should inform the HR team at any stage of the recruitment process; reasonable adjustments will always be made to the recruitment process. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations so that colleagues with disabilities are able to fulfil the essential criteria of the role.
Civil Service Pension Benefit
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
If interested in this role send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 17:00 (GMT) 23rd May 2018.
Please clearly reference in your cover letter your relevant skills and experience for this post.
For full details of the role criteria and instructions for how to apply for this position, please visit WFD website.