Who We Are
Flourish Agenda is a national nonprofit consulting firm that works with youth serving organizations, foundations and local governments to build and implement strategy to assist communities of color to flourish. We are the nation’s leader and provider of the Healing Centered Engagement (HCE) approach which is a non-clinical, approach that expands how we think about and respond to trauma.
After 30 years, Flourish Agenda is amid a rapid expansion from being a local organization to the national provider of the Healing Centered Engagement approach. Our key values include:
- Self-reflection: Taking responsibility, honesty, integrity, and the ability to engage in on going self-reflection.
- Possibility thinking: Bold creativity and innovative problem solving for our organization and clients.
- Transformative relationships: Cultivating ways to work collaboratively together. We are team, and teamwork makes a difference for communities.
- Well-Being: Flexibility, fun and work life balance that supports the whole person.
- Justice: Fairness, and belonging that recognizes, diverse ideas, culture, ethnicity, gender expression.
- Accountability & Grace: Accepting responsibility for one’s actions and compassion for people when they make mistakes.
Flourish Agenda is a national nonprofit whose mission is to design strategies that unlock the power of healing to create solutions that radically improve outcomes for young people of color.
Who We Are Hiring...
The Director of Client Engagement leads a dynamic team and provides the leadership and management of Flourish Agenda’s service offerings and client success. They are an integral member of the senior management team and are responsible for oversight, management and coordination of Flourish Agenda's training, consulting and client services. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, they are a key leader within the organization and work closely and collaboratively with the Chief Flourish Officer, the Director of Finance and Administration, and the Director of Growth and Opportunities.
We are hiring to build a diverse and expansive culture and value candidates with rich experiences, backgrounds and lived experiences.
What This Person Will Do...
- Lead organization team of project managers and facilitators in overall understanding and implementation of the project goals, milestones and timelines.
- Engage directly with clients to ensure client satisfaction.
- Serves as a strategic advisor, to the CEO, recommending how resources can be best deployed to make continual and necessary client engagement improvements.
- Fosters positive organizational culture that aligns with Flourish Agenda’s mission and values based in transformative change, and social justice.
- Support and assist Project Managers in converting project proposals, and sales plans and estimates into project workplans, budgets and timelines.
- Oversee and manage project/program budgets, and expenditures.
- Provide oversight, updates and implementation of project management infrastructure and protocols.
- Identify, connect and facilitate the sharing of lessons learned and findings from programming to increase overall staff knowledge, develop best practices, and inform the ongoing development of new tools, services, and resources.
- Lead the creation, collection and reporting of metrics and benchmarks for client satisfaction and goals met.
We’re Looking For, Someone Who Has...
- Demonstrable leadership and experience working in communities and organizations of color.
- Experience in customer management and guiding clients in setting and meeting goals.
- Experience in successfully managing/coaching staff and creating a work environment based on collaboration, accountability, trust and teamwork.
- Experience in project management using project management software or systems that track client engagement and revenue streams.
- Experience with setting, measuring and reporting on program success metrics.
- Strong alignment with Flourish Agenda’s mission and values and our foundational commitment to social justice and transformative leadership principles and practices.
- Excellent judgment and emotional awareness to lead with calmness and confidence, through complex issues and staff interactions.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent hands-on analytical problem-solving skills.
When and Where We Work
This is a full-time, exempt and fully benefited position.
The Director works primarily during traditional business hours, Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm, though some weekend and evening hours may be required as well as limited travel.
Given the current climate of COVID-19, the position will work remotely until further notice. There will be occasional in person staff convenings which will be in compliance with federal, state and local guidelines.
What We Offer
Flourish Agenda offers competitive salaries, flexible time off, a health reimbursement plan, and a cool place to work with growth opportunities both personally and professionally.
Annual Salary Range: $100,000 -$105,000
Other benefits include:
- Personal & professional growth spending account
- Generous paid time off with paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave.
- The flexibility of working some hours remotely
- Health care premium and expense reimbursement plan (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-tax 401k retirement plan with matching
- Home office expense reimbursement
Powered by JazzHR