100 Church Street
The NYC Campaign Finance Board (CFB), a nonpartisan, independent city agency that enhances the role of New York City residents in elections, seeks a Candidate Services Liaison. We offer a team-oriented work environment, professional development opportunities, growth potential, and excellent benefits.
• Serve as a primary liaison between the CFB and candidates running for New York City office.
• Monitor and assist campaigns in preparing campaign finance disclosure reports.
• Provide one-on-one guidance on matters of compliance with campaign finance regulations.
• Assist candidates in the process of qualifying for public matching funds.
• Prepare training and guidance materials on recordkeeping and reporting requirements.
• Conduct trainings for candidates, treasurers, campaign staff and the general public.
• Teach and provide technical support for the Candidate Software for Managing and Reporting Transactions (C-SMART).
• Test updates to C-SMART and other CFB systems applications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Public speaking experience and ability to deliver effective presentations.
• Customer-focused approach to answering questions and solving problems.
• Strong computer and internet skills with a willingness to learn new software.
• Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and two years’ work or equivalent internship experience.
• Previous experience working on political campaigns or in a customer-focused environment preferred.
• Background or interest in politics and government.
• Proficiency in MS Office; familiarity with video editing or e-learning software a plus.
• Foreign language skills a plus.
• New York City residency must be obtained within 90 days of starting the position.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email, fax, or mail your resume and cover letter (required) to:
NYC Campaign Finance Board
100 Church Street, 12th Floor
New York, New York 10007
Fax #: (212) 409-1705
The CFB is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to diversity. If you anticipate needing any type of reasonable accommodation to apply for an employment opportunity, please contact us at (212) 409-1800.