Administrative Events Coordinator and Development Liaison
Salary Range- $50,000 - $55,000, to commensurate with experience
Bachelor’s degree required
1-3 years experience required
Assists in planning, preparing for, and executing special events of various kinds for the Office of the President and Institutional Advancement, with a focus on Alumni Relations.
• Assists in logistical and program planning for board meetings, seminars, conferences, and special events.
• Represents unit to internal and external organizations and vendors, handling many inquiries independently.
• Organizes correspondence, accounts, contracts, and billing for all events.
• Creates and distributes marketing communications and materials; create and distribute any required event materials.
• Coordinates invitations, distribution and rsvp lists, and ticket arrangements as needed through Raisers Edge database and Netcommunity.
• Organize AV, room setup, catering, travel arrangements, and all logistical information for event success
• Fulfill all needs for donors and alumni when they are present at meetings/events. Including, but not limited to greeting and escorting guests to IA or President’s office, serve meals for small Presidential meetings, ensure comfort for entirety of Hunter visit, cultivating donors and alumni when IA staff is not present.
• Collects information to evaluate program/event success, and report results to management.
• Administrative duties may include filing, photocopying, submitting work requests for event set up, gathering supplies for events
Previous experience with Raiser’s Edge and Netcommunity not required, but preferred
Applicants should email cover letter, resume and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum Education Required