Details: TEN-STEP HOURLY RANGE: $22.81 - $29.77, DOQ
Newly created Case Manager position in our Mount Vernon, Skagit County office!
The Northwest Regional Council, as an Area Agency on Aging, funds and/or provides community-based programs to help elders and people with disabilities live in their own homes and communities for as long as possible, postponing or eliminating the need for institutional care.
The Case Manager assists persons who are older and/or disabled in NWRC's Skagit County service area. Case Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* providing supportive functions, including client advocacy, assistance, consultation and family support,
* developing a safe and appropriate client-centered service plan,
* providing ongoing case management and monitoring to ensure service plan meets the needs of the client,
* maintaining complete, concise client files in compliance with ALTSA policy,
* participating in staff meetings, public education and provider training sessions, and
* working collaboratively with multi-disciplinary team, including nurses, other case managers and case aides.
Note: NWRC meets the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) definition of a public service
Benefits package includes employer-paid medical/dental/vision benefits for the employee AND dependents, life and LTD insurance, participation in Public Employees Retirement System (PERS), voluntary Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), and voluntary deferred compensation programs.
Application materials may be requested by responding to this posting with "Request Case Manager - Mount Vernon Application Packet" in the subject line. Or call (360) 676-6749, or download from our employment webpage @ https://www.nwrcwa.org/employment/. NWRC is an EOE.
NWRC offers employer-paid medical/dental/vision benefits for the full-time employee and their dependent(s). In addition, the employee and dependents are eligible to participate in the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Other benefits include participating in the Public Employees Retirement System (PERS), long term disability insurance, life insurance, various deferred compensation programs, Flex Plans for health and/or child/elder care, paid leave, sick leave, and 11 paid holidays per year.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Application materials may be requested by downloading directly http://www.nwrcwa.org/employment/, emailing NWRCHumanResources@dshs.wa.gov, or contacting the Bellingham Office @ 360-676-6749. All application materials, including a cover letter and resume, must be fully completed and submitted to the Bellingham office via email scan or postal mail.