Details: salary up to specific amount
Conduct financial and credit analysis of operating companies to determine the level of State support required and to structure loans, grants, disposition of State assets and other financial assistance accordingly.
- Conduct credit analysis and underwrite loans, draft loan reports, and make presentations to the Board for credit approval.
- Prepare memoranda detailing corporate and project financial strength, credit risks, and funding gaps.
- Provide finance scores for regional counsel projects.
- Perform site visits to potential/current borrowers and interview counter parties.
- Perform risk assessment of credit and collateral to ensure loan stability and sound credit quality.
- Perform sensitivity analyses and initiate financial feasibility studies on complex business development proposals.
- Create/modify custom excel worksheets to analyze large-scale projects.
- Research, develop, and implement programs that promote economic development.
- Provide high level financial analysis assistance to various other departments, including real estate, venture capital, loans & grants, and other state agencies.
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
Education Level required: BA/BS. MBA desirable.
Relevant experience required: 5+ years of experience performing financial analysis of operating companies and/or underwriting of commercial loans.
Knowledge required: The ideal candidate will have sufficient knowledge to independently analyze/spread financial statements and draft concise analyses of credit. This will include extensive knowledge of financial accounting; strong analytic abilities; facility with financial modeling; and excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong Excel skills required.
Comprehensive benefits package.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
please indicate job title and reference # in subject line