Placement Services Contract Manager
The New York City Administration for Children’s Services (ACS) is seeking an outstanding candidate to serve as the Placement Services Contract manager within the Division of Family Permanency Services. The Contract Manager will maintain and generate critical information needed for reporting and analysis and provide overall contract management on a portfolio of contracts for various placement settings for children in foster care and for services for children in foster care.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Support contract start-up by completing required forms, checklists and contract summaries
• Develop contract monitoring plans using appropriate engagement and monitoring methods, tools and templates
• Conduct scheduled and unscheduled site visits to ensure compliance with contracts
• Work with Contractors to review invoices, resolve discrepancies and overall relationship management
• Complete budget monitoring reports and tools, monitor invoices and identify and escalate budget risks
• Guide the Amendment, Renewals and Budget Modification process by coordinating with internal Supporting Divisions and Contractor
• Perform annual evaluations of contracts using evaluation templates
• Support contract closeout in a standardized manner by following ACS and applicable protocols
• Communicate with internal staff at various levels and with Contractors by producing written reports, data analysis and recommendations
• Participate in contract negotiations and ensure timely completion and submission of contracts
• Review and approve program plans and budgets
• Ensure compliance with contractual requirements
• Review contract management reports to ensure contracted services are meeting programmatic and contractual requirements within established budgets
• Review summary reports and statistical and program analyses to inform Division and ACS leadership and make recommendations for continuous program performance improvement
• Knowledge of the City’s contracting process, and the City’s Procurement Policy Board Rules (PPBR)
• Previous contract management experience managing contracts in Child Welfare, Juvenile Justice, Human Services, and/or related fields.
• Superior analytical and project management skills for planning, designing, documenting, communicating, and following up
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
• Fluency in Microsoft Excel
Salary Range is $65,000-80,292,000.
To learn more, CITY EMPLOYEES: Apply through Employee Self-Serve (ESS). www.nyc.gov/ess. Search for Job ID #:316688.
ALL OTHER APPLICANTS: Go to www.nyc.gov/careers/search. Search for Job ID#: 316688.
Minimum Education Required