Princeton Public Library

  • NJ

Address

65 Witherspoon Street
Princeton
NJ
08542
United States

About Us

The Princeton Public Library (www.princetonlibrary.org), a municipal library of Princeton, NJ first opened to the public in 1909. Since that time the library has had four locations –historic Bainbridge House on Nassau Street (current home of the Princeton Historical Society), a 1966 building at 65 Witherspoon Street that was demolished in 2002, a temporary library at 301 North Harrison Street that served as temporary quarters during the construction of the new 58,000 square foot, state-of-the-art library that opened at 65 Witherspoon Street in April 2004.

Today, the Princeton Public Library is among the busiest public libraries in New Jersey with over 750,000 visitors annually who borrow 500,000 items, ask more than 83,000 reference questions, log onto library computers 141,000 annually and attend more than 1,200 programs.


Share:

Share: