Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital
We are a welcoming and healing environment, offering the latest medical technology and compassionate care for everyone who needs it, no matter your situation.
Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center is a community hospital and Level 1 trauma center dedicated to improving the health and wellness of our community. We provide world-class care for all the people of San Francisco, regardless of ability to pay or immigration status.
- The city’s largest primary care facility and part of the SF Health Network.
- The only Level 1 Trauma Center in San Francisco and northern San Mateo.
- The hub of the city’s disaster response in an earthquake or major crisis.
- Consistently recognized for our excellent care with Centers of Excellence in Neuro-trauma, Stroke, and Orthopedics.
- The world’s leader in HIV/AIDS care.
- The largest psychiatric acute and rehabilitation hospital in San Francisco.
- In partnership with UCSF – all of our doctors are on the UCSF faculty.
- Home to 20 UCSF research centers, with research budgets exceeding $150 million annually.
We are San Francisco.