Fairfax Area Agency on Aging
12011 Government Center Parkway
Older Adult Services in the Fairfax Area
The Fairfax Area Agency Aging/Division of Adult and Aging Services serves older adults and their caregivers. Call 703-324-7948#, TTY 711 for:
- Information on services for older adults including recreation, transportation, adult day health care and more
- Meals on Wheels/Nutritional Supplements
- Health Insurance Counseling
- Support to Family Caregivers
- Care Management and In-Home Care Services
- Help with concerns about nursing and assisted living facilities
Subscribe to the free Fairfax 50+ E-news for news to use for people 50+ in the Fairfax area (scroll down to Health and Human Services).
Check out Volunteer Solutions, for volunteer opportunities that help older adults and adults with disabilities remain independent in the community.
The agency is part of the Department of Family Services' Division of Adult and Aging Services. Its goal is to improve the quality of life and promote independence of older adults. To request reasonable ADA accommodations, call 703-324-5411#, TTY 711.
Volunteer Meals on Wheels Drivers Needed in Falls Church and Annandale Area (Volunteer Opportunity)
Do you work for Fairfax Area Agency on Aging? Become an administrator