Details at a Glance
Through research, teaching and outreach, faculty, staff and students are devoted to generating knowledge and developing policies, techniques and skills to help practitioners manage and conserve natural and environmental resources to meet the full range of human needs on a sustainable basis.
Master of Science (MS) in Natural Resources and Environment - MS students can choose a concentration in one or more of six different fields of study
Master of Landscape Architecture (MLA) - Our MLA program has a two-year track for those who hold an accredited bachelor's degree in landscape architecture and a three-year accredited track for those who do not.
Doctoral program - Our PhD program develops the creative abilities of select exceptional students, training them for independent work that contributes to original research and scholarship at the forefront of their chosen fields.
December 15, 2019
- Final deadline for PhD application submission
- Priority deadline for MS and MLA programs
January 15, 2020
- Final application deadline to be considered for financial award eligibility
Clubs & Associations
- SEAS Student Government
- The Compost Crew
- Weekly Podcast: It's Hot in Here
- Sustainability Without Borders
- American Society of Landscape Architects student chapter
- Art and Environment
- BLUElab (Better Living Using Engineering Laboratory)
- Ross Net Impact, Ross Energy Club
- PGMENT (People of the Global Majority for the Environment)