Details at a Glance
Master’s Degrees That Change Lives — Including Your Own
Clark University’s International Development, Community, and Environment department (IDCE) has master’s degree programs designed to address major social and environmental justice issues facing the world today. With a flexible, interdisciplinary, and practice-oriented curriculum, our programs allow you to pursue your passion and advance your career goals, giving you the skills and experience to make an immediate impact by crafting solutions for the challenges facing our world.
Earn your master’s degree in as little as 12 to 15 months. And we offer scholarships to cover up to half of the tuition for qualified applicants.
IDCE master’s degree programs:
· International Development: Our program brings together leading researchers, practitioners, and educators from a broad range of fields to give you practical experience to develop viable solutions to drive lasting results in the field. Gain a deeper understanding of the major forces shaping societies.
· Environmental Science and Policy: This innovative STEM-opt eligible program bridges the environment, technology, society, and development with a curriculum designed to give you the skills to create solutions to complex environmental challenges.
· Geographic Information Systems: Learn the skills to meet some of the world’s most urgent challenges by applying geospatial technologies to pressing environmental and societal issues. Learn from faculty who are pioneers in GIS software development and its applications. Program also STEM-opt eligible.
· Community Development & Planning: Meet the challenges facing urban areas by gaining a thorough understanding of the complex forces that shape communities and work to contribute positively to social change.
· Health Science in Community and Global Health: Diseases cross borders — and so do our efforts to drive positive change within the global healthcare realm with a scholar-practitioner program that challenges conventional ways of solving public health issues.
Choose to concentrate in one of our ten focal areas, including climate change adaptation, gender and identity, urban regeneration, and human migration. Gain a professional edge from a transdisciplinary curriculum proven to develop effective thinkers and doers who make meaningful contributions to our world. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.