Details at a Glance
The Humphrey School of Public Affairs is one of the country’s top-ranked professional public policy and planning schools, widely recognized for inspiring leaders to advance the common good. We have deep respect for our students who come to us committed to making the world a better place.
The legacy and values of Senator and Vice President Hubert H. Humphrey are alive in our work to address the world’s most pressing challenges, and equip students to do the same. Our faculty members are deeply engaged in interdisciplinary research and public affairs, and our alumni are leading change in cities and nations around the world.
At this comprehensive school you will acquire a wide array of skills, expertise, and real-world experience to transform your ideas into action. You also will have access to one of the world’s leading research institutions, its interdisciplinary research and programs, and opportunities to earn dual degrees with other schools and colleges.
December 15th- For university fellowships.
January 15th- For merit aid consideration.
April 1st- Final Deadline
Clubs & Associations
- Humphrey Association for Disability and Mental Illness (HADMI)
- Humphrey International Students Association (HISA)
- Humphrey Students of Color Association (HSOCA)
- Public Affairs Student Association (PASA)
- Planning Student Organization (PSO)
- Common Grounds
- Council of Graduate Schools (COGS)
- Gender, Sex, and Policy Event Committee (GSPEC)
- Interdisciplinary Perspectives on International Development (IPID)
- Professional Student Government (GAPSA)