Details at a Glance
Financial Aid AvailableYes
The Simmons advantage is more than an exceptional education — it’s an experience that will prepare you for your life’s work.
Our innovative graduate programs, open to all genders, allow you to customize your courses of study. Whether you choose to study in Boston, on one of our satellite campuses, or online, you’ll learn through small classes, case-based discussions, experiential learning, research opportunities and seminars. Our professors are thought-leaders and award winners, researchers and professionals in the field. Accessible and dedicated, they’ll go the extra mile to help you succeed.
You’ll have direct access to career, research, and clinical opportunities at world-renowned institutions. Plus, our worldwide alumnae/i network is committed to empowering Simmons University graduates because they know what Simmons students are capable of.
We offer a variety of graduate programs in the following areas. For more information visit the program listing below or contact us.
- Certified Academic Transcripts
- Personal Statement
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- TOEFL scores, if English is not the applicant's first language and the applicant does not hold a degree from a university where English is the primary language of instruction
- Current résumé or CV
- Dedicated Diversity Office
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Work-study Programs Available
- Financial Aid Available
- Application Fee Waivers Available