Details at a Glance
Financial Aid AvailableYes
As an American graduate school in Paris, our innovative Master's degrees provide you with the international platform you need to uncover new academic and career opportunities and gain crucial intellectual and professional skills. At AUP, you will benefit from the academic and professional expertise of professors with real-world experience and international expertise. Acquire the skills you need to succeed beyond the classroom and find a pathway to future success that suits your own needs.
AUP’s Graduate Programs are home to an energetic community of scholars and students in the heart of Paris. Our five degree programs offer a unique mix of analytic methodology and practical experience, a low student - teacher ratio and highly individualized support for students.
AUP offers degrees in:
- MA in Diplomacy and International Law
- MA in Global Communications
- MA in International Affairs
- MA in International Affairs, Conflict Resolution and Civil Society Development
- MSc in International Management
- MSc in Human Rights and Data Science
- MA in Strategic Brand Management
If you are looking to gain new professional skills or are looking to gain a deeper expertise in your field of study, a degree from AUP is your next step.
Supplement your rigorous coursework and professional, intensive modules with internships, case studies and fieldwork for thesis research. Intern at leading global institutions, such as L’Oréal, the OECD and UNESCO. Take a practicum studying branding in Iceland, sustainable development in India or international law at The Hague. Prepare for your future career and learn how to lead in a rapidly evolving global landscape.
- Certified Academic Transcripts
- Personal Statement
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
We review completed applications in “rounds” throughout the year. We encourage you to apply early: priority for admission and scholarships is given in earlier rounds.
- Priority Admission: 1 February
- Regular Admission: 31 March
- International Regular Admission: after 1 April (based on available spaces)
- Priority Admission: 15 September
- Regular Admissions: after 15 September (based on available spaces)
Total Students1,115 Students
- Number of Graduate Students: 115 students
- Average Class Size: 10 students
- Number of Nationalities Represented on Campus: 103
- Number of Languages Spoken on Campus: 65
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Available
- The majority of our financial awards range from 25 percent to 50 percent of tuition and the average award amounts to about 30 percent.
- 1 in 2 graduate students receive some form of financial aid
- Depending on the length of the graduate program you are planning on attending, the price will vary. The 2019-2020 graduate tuition is €810 euros per credit.