Details at a Glance
Financial Aid AvailableYes
We are guided by the fundamental principle that health is a human right. We are ranked # 4 for Best Public Health Schools in U.S. News & World Report.
Since 1922, the Columbia Mailman School of Public Health has been at the forefront of public health research, education, and community collaboration. Addressing everything from chronic disease to HIV/AIDS to healthcare policy, the School tackles today’s pressing public health issues, translating research into action.
* To address the most important issues that challenge the health of populations.
* To identify effective approaches to the prevention of disease and disability.
* To create health equity in a diverse world.
* To educate the next generation of public health leaders.
- Certified Academic Transcripts
- Personal Statement
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Writing Sample- Doctoral Apps Only
Deadlines vary by degree and department. Click here for more information.
Total Students1,400 Students
- Dedicated Diversity Office
Clubs & Associations
See all student groups.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Work-study Programs Available
- Financial Aid Available
Location & Contact