Details at a Glance
Exeter is a prestigious UK university which combines world leading research with very high levels of student satisfaction. A member of the UK's Russell Group of research-intensive universities it was awarded Gold status in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) for teaching quality and graduate outcomes, including an on-time completion rate of 95% and 90% of graduates are in employment or further study six months after graduation. Exeter has a student population of approximately 27,000 students of which over 5000 are international from over 150 different countries.
The University has two campuses in the beautiful Roman city of Exeter in Devon (2.5 hours by train from London) and a further campus near Falmouth, a fashionable marina town in Cornwall.
Students and staff enjoy some of the finest campus and surrounding natural environments in the UK. The main Streatham campus is a registered botanical garden and all locations offer easy access to stunning national parks and the outstanding coastline of the South West peninsula.
Total Students27,000 Students
Clubs & Associations
- 3 Year Bachelors (you go straight into your Major!) and One Year Masters Courses
- Study Abroad and Professional Placement options plus 'Proficiency in Entrepreneurship' pathway
- 95% on-time Completion rates!
- 90% of graduates in employment or further study six months after graduation
- Former Sports University of the Year and consistently in the Top 10 of the British Universities and Colleges Sports League
- Member of the prestigious Russell Group of research-led universities with 98% of research rated as world-leading or internationally recognised
- More than 250 clubs and societies
- Exeter is one of the safest cities in the UK with some of the most stunning countryside and coastlines in Britain on our doorstep
- Competitive tuition fees and living costs
- Scholarships offered across a range of programmes - check out our funding pages