Details at a Glance
Building community, managing diversity, and nurturing vision are crucial to nonprofits' success in financial management and strategic planning. Louisiana State University Shreveport's online Master of Science in Nonprofit Administration helps students gain the skills to accomplish all of those activities. This program offers applied learning taught by experienced, full-time practitioners who build relevant and real-world nonprofit experience into the course work to give you insight for success in nonprofit leadership.
LSUS's Master of Science in Nonprofit Administration program is accredited by the Nonprofit Academic Centers Council (NACC) and is only one of 12 programs in the world accredited by this prestigious governing body.
You can tailor this degree to your professional goals with three specialized tracks.
The Nonprofit Administration Track focuses on the management of nonprofit organizations including organizational design, behavior, structure, and process. You will study collaborative partnerships between nonprofits and boards of directors, volunteer leadership, and staff.
The Nonprofit Development Track focuses on marketing and promoting donations, volunteer development, and donor stewardship. You will gain in-depth knowledge of organizational behavior and management, strategies of donor giving, trends in fundraising methods, and best practices in leadership and stewardship.
The Disaster Preparedness Track focuses on management of critical and crisis situations in primarily emergency relief organizations.
Graduates have the opportunity to independently seek their Certified Nonprofit Professional (CNP) credentials through the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance.
- Assistant Director of Fundraising
- Program Director
- Executive Director
- Marketing/Research Associate
- Director of Public Relations
- Operations Manager
- Board Member or Chair
- Program Manager
- Social Services
- Community Engagement Liaison
- Director of Development and Communications
- Manager of Community Development
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Planned Giving Officer
- Database Manager
- Disaster Response Project Manager
- Emergency Response Specialist
- Director of Corporate Giving
- Corporate Relations Manager
- Finance Officer
- Human Resources
- Legal Counsel
Tuition & Financial Aid
- The LSUS nonprofit administration master’s program offers affordable, pay-by-the-course tuition.
- Total credit hours per program: 33 credit hours Cost per credit hour: $374 *
- Total cost with fees: $12,323.41
Location & Contact