Idealists of Corpus Christi, Texas
Our next meeting:
The city of Corpus Christi is filled with wonderful idealists, we just need to find each other!
In participating in this group, we all agree to:
- Be kind: treat everyone here as kindly as we'd like to be treated.
- Be generous: share our ideas, offer our support, ask questions, and post comments.
- Be inclusive: make space for all perspectives and points of view.
- Take risks, be creative, and encourage each other to step out of our comfort zones.
Let's use this group to plan, discuss, and support one another in organizing and promoting our Idealist Days (on 3/3 and beyond).
Let's not use it for:
- Fundraising appeals.
- Job requests or career advice.
- Promoting our own services or organizations.
- Complaining about the state of world.
- Supporting or opposing any political leader or party.
And in a spirit of generosity and mutual respect:
- No personal attacks.
- No ridiculing or shooting down ideas.
- No negative generalizations about any groups or personal identities.
- No acting or speaking on behalf of anyone else in the group.
- No “action about you without you” (let's not “help” anyone without talking to them first).
Whenever any of us steps over these boundaries (it will happen; we are human), let's point this out kindly and respectfully, and try to take it that way.