District of Columbia
We are seeking a Foundation and Government Grants Manager for our client, a scientific association. This is an immediate temporary need, that for the right person, could become a permanent opportunity.
- Manages all aspects of proposal development - including creation of timeline, proposal structure and finalization, grant reporting on occasion proposal concept(s).
- Manages the budget development for annual revenue for all the organization Foundation and Government Grants.
- Works in partnership with the Finance Department and VP, Development to establish a system to track and manage incoming grants and subsequent reporting.
- Recommends and implements decisions related to the strategy and engagement of Foundation and Government Grant donors.
- Oversees creation and approval of content for all Foundation and Government donor recognition benefits including online or print media.
- Provides analysis and recommendations to the VP, Development on prospective Foundation partners.
- Identifies and explores new Foundation prospects and maintains existing partnerships with an emphasis on creating value based partnerships.
- Provides status updates related to Foundation and Government Grant successes to the VP, Development and, as requested to Senior Leadership and the Development Board.
- Partners with Manager, Development Operations to ensure stewardship of organizational partners and internal communications.
- Develops and maintains effective relationship with Foundation, Government and other partners as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minimum Education Required