As the Community Relations Coordinator at Bold Charter School, you will ensure that every student experiences a joyful, engaging, and rigorous learning environment every day. You will be part of our school’s operations team who understands that the foundation of a world-class school starts with operational excellence. You will be part of a team that builds a sense of community, and is committed to ensuring our learning environment is immaculate, beautiful, and one that promotes high levels of learning. You will be part of a results-oriented and collaborative team of professionals who are relentless in their pursuit of educational excellence. You will receive regular coaching and feedback, and will have opportunities for professional growth within the organization.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building a school culture that is joyful, engaging, and rigorous, and in which students love learning by delivering operational excellence;
- Serving as an advocate for students and families in all daily communications, from greeting visitors to managing day-today inquiries, and upholding Bold’s policies;
- Ensuring student attendance is recorded and reported on a daily basis, and that all student forms are completed, collected, and organized regularly;
- Executing school systems and logistics, including overseeing school food, event planning, budget and procurement, and vendor relationships;
- Managing the schedule and calendar of the school to ensure building is ready for visitors and families are informed of upcoming events and opportunities;
- Modeling Bold’s core values and building a positive student and team culture across the school;
- Developing strong relationships with families and students, including regular communication that creates high levels of investment in school culture and academics; and
- Demonstrating a mission-first mindset to ensure all decisions and actions are rooted in ensuring that all students excel.
Successful candidates should:
- Be passionate about learning;
- Be a person of high moral character;
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to and alignment with the mission, beliefs, and values of Bold, and to going above and beyond the requirements of the job;
- Demonstrate a strong command over written and verbal communications, expertly disseminating information to a range of stakeholders and remaining diplomatic in all interactions;
- Have a keen eye for detail and proven experience maintaining organizational systems and planning small and large-scale events;
- Have the ability to work within a fast-paced and dynamic team environment where responsibility for student success is shared and owned by everyone;
- Hold a commitment to solutions-based problem solving and previous experience of such;
- Be fluent in Spanish; and
- Hold a Bachelor's degree with an outstanding record of achievement.
The start date for this position is flexible.
Compensation for this position is extremely competitive and commensurate with experience, and includes a full benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bold Charter School is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.